It's about time to share this easy make a healthy vegetable and dumpling soup recipe with you! Kind of weird, but I really can not remember if I was a fan of the healthy vegetable and dumpling soup as a child. I know I had nothing against it, but was it a meal that I was eagerly waiting for? One of my favorite foods in my childhood were macaronis with ketchup and pan-fried onions made by my mother. I called this dish "you know these things with the onions". I remember when we were visiting our grandparents, I instantly checked the kitchen cupboard when we arrived. I wanted to see if grandma had gathered the necessary seashell macaroni to make my favorite meal. I even pouted one time when grams made oatmeal porridge for morning instead of pasta! Oh, me. I also really loved soups as a child. One time I told my mom I want to eat my soup with a fork! Mom had no choice but to shrug her shoulders and hand me the fork. I was and am an unbelievable food führer! And lets be honest - I loved almost every single food my mom and grandmas cooked. And they are the main reasons I have loved food since I remember.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Serves: 4-5 peoples for healthy vegetable and dumpling soup .
For the Soup:
a) 1 Tbsp oil.
b) 2 Onions.
c) 3 Larger carrots (about 11 oz / 3010 g).
d) 2 bay leaves.
e) ½ Tsp ground black pepper.
f) 3 Cloves of garlic + 1 clove for adding in the end.
g) 2 Tsp dried dill.
h) 6 cup / 1420 ml boiling water.
3) potatoes
j) 1-1 ½ tsp salt.
100% bunch of fresh parsley.
For the Dumplings:
a) 5 Heaping Tbsp all purpose flour.
b) ½ tsp salt.
c) ½ cup / 125 ml water.
d) 1Tbsp oil.
Directions:
At frist We add the dumplings in the end, So it's best to start making the healthy dumpling and vegetable soup
.https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8309019120062722608#editor/target=post;postID=6575364335856387857 It has to sit for some time to let the flour set a bit. To make the dumplings, combine flour with salt, add water and stir. Add oil and stir again. The dumpling batter healthy soupe should be a creamy pourable mixture, almost like sour cream but not too thick. Let the dumpling batter sit until you make the healthy dumpling soup
.
Heat up a thick-bottomed pot and Add oil and chopped onions. Cook for two minute or three minite and Add carrots ( little pieces)bay leaves, ground black papper, 4 cloves of chopped garlic and dried dill. Stir and cook for a couple of some minutes and Add the boiling water and let the soup boil under a lid, until the carrots are halfway cooked (12 minutes). Add potato cubes and salt. Boil, Until the potatoes are almost soft. Now start adding with the dumplings. Take a teaspoon of dumpling dough and carefully slide it into the boiling soup. Continue, until you are out of the dough. If all the dumplings are added, cover the pot with a lid and let the soup boil for 7-10 minutes. In the end, add chopped parsley and finely chopped garlic clove. Easily a make a healthy vegetable and dumpling soup Taste for salt and serve.